- Check delicious popular tags like ‘useful,’ ‘tutorials,’ ‘tips,’ ’howto,’ ‘advice,’ ‘entrepreneurship,’ etc. for interesting, educational articles to read.
- Watch one of the thousands of educational videos streaming at TED.com,Academic Earth and Teacher Tube.
- Read an online book list and find a new book to grab next time I’m at the library. Here’s another list. And another. And another.
- Read a classic book online for free at Project Gutenberg, Planet eBook, or the E-books Directory.
- Research a new Do It Yourself project at DIY Network, Instructables,eHow, or WikiHow.
View the rest on Marc and Angel Hack Life:
A nommy list of crazy food: Chicken feet, Hong Kong-style French toast, Scrambled egg sandwich, Stinky tofu, Sweet tofu soup, Five-layer roast pork etc… – 40 Hong Kong Foods We Can’t Live Without
Me, my friend and I are going on an epic journey to Monaco in a car we bought for £200 and we have no idea about how a car actually works. What should we bring with us to stop us from sitting on the side of the road for 4 days. But we only have a budget of maybe £10?
I probably should have asked Halfords but you said 'Ask me anything!' So I did.
In four days the two things that are most likely to happen are a puncture or some kind of leak in the radiator, resulting in overheating. Fortunately for you, there are spray kits that will fix both of these problems.
For the puncture I would recommend Holts Tyreweld. For the radiator I would recommend Bars Leak Radiator Sealer. You can get hold of both for less than £15. If you have reservations about shelling out this much then I would seriously reconsider the logic of visiting somewhere as expensive as Monaco.
In the fridge, I have one satsuma, three lumps of cheddar of varying vintages, a photo of a nasturtium, some milk, and five cubic feet of beef. What should I make for dinner?
Great question, but for a proper answer there’s only one place to go – What the Fuck Should I Make For Dinner? (though you may need to head to the shops).