These are my del.icio.us links for November 30th
- Use WordPress to Create Amazing Sites – WordPress Arena –
Some more inspiring sites and tools for WordPress development.
- NewTeeVee’s Next Big Thing List for 2009 –
Worth a read for anyone interested in the future of online television.
- Listorious: Discover the Best Twitter Lists –
The first, and probably best directory of awesome lists on Twitter.
- populair.eu –
Great set of links for multiple topics inc. web design, software, gadgets, news, social, music & video.
- 8 ways to make WordPress easier to use for your clients –
Useful for a couple of projects, and a good demonstration of the power of WordPress as a great content management system.
These are my del.icio.us links for November 16th
- 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die…in Spotify –
This guy has found 785 of the 1001 albums we’re all meant to hear before we die (according to a recent book), as Spotify links. Awesome.
- thiscyborglife – Gizmodo –
This week, Gizmodo is exploring the enhanced human future in a segment we call This Cyborg Life. It’s about what happens when we treat our body less as a sacred object and more as what it is: Nature’s ultimate machine.
- Joomla Developer’s Toolbox – Smashing Magazine –
My new hobby, and once again Smashing Mag has the ultimate article on how it all works.
- Ultimate Round-Up Of 60 Excellent Gimp Tutorials | Tutorials | instantShift –
I’m hoping to get a laptop soon, that’ll only run Open Source software. This list will come in handy.
- Color Scheme Designer 3 –
Mmmm – colour schemes! Useful for an upcoming project.
These are my del.icio.us links for October 5th
- Things you didn’t know VLC media player can do – ElaKiri Community –
My favourite media player has some secret special moves, and here’s a list of them.
- How to Write a Facebook Application in 5 Minutes – Facebook Apps Tutorial for Non-Developers –
Oooh – interesting! Might have a go at this.
- ignore the code –
Some excellent learnings here into how users read & write comments. Lots of other usability findings. Numberlicious.
- Touch | Interaction with RFID and NFC –
An amazing resource for those interested in this space.
- Let Me Google That For You –
Neat little tool that creates videos of the search queries your lazy friends really should have done first before asking you.
These are my del.icio.us links for September 2nd
- Hack This Site! –
A brave concept – education through civil disobedience. These brave people train hackers by inviting them to hack their own site!
- Designing for Social Traction (slide deck) – Bokardo –
Definitely worth a read if you're a developer or have clients looking to launch a new online service.
- TwitterKeys: Enhance your Twitter conversations – The Next Web –
A handy reference guide to putting nice images in your tweets.
- Dropular – Media Bookmarking –
My new favourite source of inspiration. I urge you to check it out now.
- TutorialMagazine.com – Photoshop Pen Tool: The Comprehensive Guide –
Man, this article reminded me how much I miss Photoshop. I need to fix my computer.