Brilliant Targeted Advertising – via insanityorgenius
Greatest ad campaign ever! – well, not in my view.
These are my del.icio.us links for January 4th
- gilles peterson « Search Results « DEEPGOA’s electronic sessions –
The definitive (yet unofficial) source for Gilles Peterson’s weekly radio show and podcasts. Plenty more dance music available throughout the site.
- Jawbone.tv –
Storytelling insights and innovations from around the planet – interactive, animation, film and more. Brilliant.
- Logical Awesome –
Check this out – it’s how single-page websites should be.
- Alenty – Advertising visibility and engagement analytics –
- Social TV Reloaded | PERSONALIZE MEDIA –
Looks at the 20 best offerings currently merging Television and Social Media.
These are my del.icio.us links for November 30th
- Use WordPress to Create Amazing Sites – WordPress Arena –
Some more inspiring sites and tools for WordPress development.
- NewTeeVee’s Next Big Thing List for 2009 –
Worth a read for anyone interested in the future of online television.
- Listorious: Discover the Best Twitter Lists –
The first, and probably best directory of awesome lists on Twitter.
- populair.eu –
Great set of links for multiple topics inc. web design, software, gadgets, news, social, music & video.
- 8 ways to make WordPress easier to use for your clients –
Useful for a couple of projects, and a good demonstration of the power of WordPress as a great content management system.
These are my del.icio.us links for September 22nd
- Members: WordPress Plugin –
Handy for one of my other projects where part of a site is ‘Members Only’.
- Speed Reading Software and tools: Eyercize –
I’ve always wanted to be able to read faster. This looks really handy.
- The Three Rules of QR Codes –
Good examples / bad examples that demonstrate best practice in QR campaigns.
- The Ogilvy PR Blogger Outreach Code of Ethics (Take 2) –
A great set of rules for blogger engagement. Co-created with blogger feedback.
- h+ Magazine –
Covering technological, scientific, and cultural trends that are changing–and will change–human beings in fundamental ways.