These are my del.icio.us links for May 6th
- 101 Techniques for a Powerful CMS using WordPress | Noupe –
This came just in time. I’ve been approached to produce a new eCommerce website with blogging potential by a big client. Ok, my Mum… ;-p
- 14 Tools to Legally Spy On Your Competition | FutureNow’s GrokDotCom / Marketing Optimization Blog –
A crafty little list of tools, most of which I’d never heard of before. Hadn’t thought of using #9 for competitive analysis.
- URL Shorteners: Which Shortening Service Should You Use? –
Christ! Another uber-Twitter research post right here. Bow down.
- TinyURL Conversion on Twitter – Stop URI Conversions –
One word – Guru. All Twitterers should give this blog a read.
- The DECK | The premier ad network for reaching web, design & creative professionals –
Potentially useful ad network with reach into a very niche and hard to please audience