These are my del.icio.us links for March 9th
- SEER – Marketing Intelligence Brand Monitoring Tools brought to you by VML –
A tool that gets in the head of today’s consumer.
- Whitevector –
Whitevector helps companies to generate consumer insight and to measure the influence of marketing efforts from social media such as blogs and discussion forums.
- Onalytica –
Onalytica is a leading supplier of services that transforms online buzz into actionable intelligence.
- Attentio –
Attentio is monitoring and analysing social media such as blogs and discussion forums. Learn how online market intelligence can benefit your business.
- Google AdWords: Traffic Estimator –
Work out the CPC of a keyword in Google. Apparently quite unreliable, but a fairly good benchmark.
- Check User Names – Social Networking Username Availability –
a clone of the now defunct usernamecheck.com, possibly useful for an upcoming project…
- 1000 Awesome Things –
Brilliant idea for a blog that will certainly do well via RSS. Lovely simple layout too.
- The Internet Marketing List: 59 Things You Should Be Doing But Probably Aren’t | Internet Marketing Strategy: Conversation Marketing –
Amusing yet sensible to do list for launching any new site.
- Welcome to Jones Soda –
Gorgeous looking site that make the user feel thirsty just reading it.
Love how they give each of their products equal presence and encourage community.
- 100 Free and Useful Open Courseware Classes for Web Workers – Learn-gasm –
Thanks mattbambow for this link, which looks like it’ll be immensely useful
- YouTube – Warp! –
The new visual exploration tool from YouTube, part of TestTube.
Can’t select one’s own videos as a starting point yet, but makes for a good game of 6 degrees of separation.
- TouchGraph | Products: Navigator –
OMFG!! This is one of the coolest things I’ve seen in a long while.
- As Seen On TV Product Reviews – Popular Mechanics –
Potentially useful product site, part of the Hearst Network. Maybe good for IKEA / Brita / H-Factor?
- Grant Robinson: Digital designer –
Cool tech gaming / GUI blog with a skew towards good looking / innovative interfaces.
- Grant Robinson : Guess-the-google –
Really simple game with Google Image Search at its core.
Good for about 2 minutes of furious typing, but gets boring after that.
- Brilliant! You won’t get that high-flying job – Times Online –
- WhatTheFont! « MyFonts –
Font Recognition. Useful for those finishing touches.
- Bitty Browser Home Page — Picture-in-Picture for the Web –
How did I not know about this???
I predict a new page on the blog just for loads of these.