These are my del.icio.us links for January 19th
- YouTube – lifesforsharing’s Channel –
The YouTube channel for the heavyweight campaign I’ve been working on – T-Mobile ‘Dance’. Very exciting stuff still to come…
- Openfilm – User Generated Films –
Vimeo looks like it has a new competitor in the HD-UGC space.
This site seems to favour long-form video through the promotion of made-for-web series.
- Mobile Internet Website, WAP Builder, Publishing Platform plus Mobile Marketing, Mobile Ads & Mobile Internet Solutions –
These guys have a fairly solid looking mobile publishing solution, and a much cooler brand image than Bango or DotMobi. Not sure how their analytics are.
- Ninjai: The Little Ninja – Chapters –
I used to love this series, and then it went dark for a while.
Now I hear they are completing the series and submitting it as a feature length film!
- Tweet Crunch | Latest news from Twitter and Micro Blogging –
We all know Twitter is simple yet powerful, but this site seeks to popularise it’s true functionality in time for the upcoming boom in lifestreaming.