- Augmented Reality Year in Review – 2009 « The Future Digital Life –
An excellent month-by-month rundown of AR ongoings/events last year, the year AR entered popular consciousness.
- How to Build a Memory Palace – wikiHow –
Instructions to create your own memory palace: a useful and widely used mnemonic system. Use this to build a place or series of places in your mind where you can store information that you need to remember.
- AT&T – 50 things we know now that we didn’t know this time last year –
Some stand-out factoids that weren’t with us this time last year.
Worth a look!
- Ten Psychology Studies from 2009 Worth Knowing About –
Several great psychology and neuroscience studies were published in 2009. Here are 10 of the most interesting and useful.
- iPhone Icon, Favicon, .ico Generator –
Helpful web app to create touchable buttons – just like I use on Digital Cortex Mobile.
Cellular voice dies:
Mobiles manifesting AI:
New sonic experiences:
- The Number 4 Blog –
A well-produced blog administered by my younger sister Laura, soon to be an intern at Vogue.
- The Millennials – Pew Research Center –
The Pew Research Center begin a yearlong series of original reports that explore the behaviors, values and opinions of today’s teens and twenty-somethings.
- Internet rules and laws: the top 10, from Godwin to Poe – Telegraph –
Meant to be funny, but there’s actually some useful stuff here!
- 13 Ways to Promote Your Next Blog Post –
Some great advice for noobs and pros alike.
- Twitter Guide Book – How To, Tips and Instructions by Mashable –
Great for clients looking to break into Twitter – very concise info.