- The Number 4 Blog –
A well-produced blog administered by my younger sister Laura, soon to be an intern at Vogue.
- The Millennials – Pew Research Center –
The Pew Research Center begin a yearlong series of original reports that explore the behaviors, values and opinions of today’s teens and twenty-somethings.
- Internet rules and laws: the top 10, from Godwin to Poe – Telegraph –
Meant to be funny, but there’s actually some useful stuff here!
- 13 Ways to Promote Your Next Blog Post –
Some great advice for noobs and pros alike.
- Twitter Guide Book – How To, Tips and Instructions by Mashable –
Great for clients looking to break into Twitter – very concise info.
- Use WordPress to Create Amazing Sites – WordPress Arena –
Some more inspiring sites and tools for WordPress development.
- NewTeeVee’s Next Big Thing List for 2009 –
Worth a read for anyone interested in the future of online television.
- Listorious: Discover the Best Twitter Lists –
The first, and probably best directory of awesome lists on Twitter.
- populair.eu –
Great set of links for multiple topics inc. web design, software, gadgets, news, social, music & video.
- 8 ways to make WordPress easier to use for your clients –
Useful for a couple of projects, and a good demonstration of the power of WordPress as a great content management system.
- Eigenharp Alpha –
A new kind of instrument for the future of expressive electronic music – research for an upcoming piece.
- Wearable Technology, the next User Experience Frontier | UXbyDesign –
Some brilliant real-world applications of wearable computers, that could drive us further into the age of ubiquity.
- Tech Crunchies – Internet Statistics and Numbers –
Meaningful snippets of statistics across a range of topics, including Mobile. US-centric though.
- 95 websites you should totally bookmark today | News | TechRadar UK –
A bookmark of a page of great bookmarks. Lots of new stuff here, with interesting descriptions of them all.
- ScentAir: Scent Marketing, Fragrance Systems, Aroma Diffusion –
A company I’d love to work with on an upcoming campaign, following a write-up in WIRED magazine.
- Hack This Site! –
A brave concept – education through civil disobedience. These brave people train hackers by inviting them to hack their own site!
- Designing for Social Traction (slide deck) – Bokardo –
Definitely worth a read if you're a developer or have clients looking to launch a new online service.
- TwitterKeys: Enhance your Twitter conversations – The Next Web –
A handy reference guide to putting nice images in your tweets.
- Dropular – Media Bookmarking –
My new favourite source of inspiration. I urge you to check it out now.
- TutorialMagazine.com – Photoshop Pen Tool: The Comprehensive Guide –
Man, this article reminded me how much I miss Photoshop. I need to fix my computer.