- YouTube – lifesforsharing’s Channel –
The YouTube channel for the heavyweight campaign I’ve been working on – T-Mobile ‘Dance’. Very exciting stuff still to come…
- Openfilm – User Generated Films –
Vimeo looks like it has a new competitor in the HD-UGC space.
This site seems to favour long-form video through the promotion of made-for-web series.
- Mobile Internet Website, WAP Builder, Publishing Platform plus Mobile Marketing, Mobile Ads & Mobile Internet Solutions –
These guys have a fairly solid looking mobile publishing solution, and a much cooler brand image than Bango or DotMobi. Not sure how their analytics are.
- Ninjai: The Little Ninja – Chapters –
I used to love this series, and then it went dark for a while.
Now I hear they are completing the series and submitting it as a feature length film!
- Tweet Crunch | Latest news from Twitter and Micro Blogging –
We all know Twitter is simple yet powerful, but this site seeks to popularise it’s true functionality in time for the upcoming boom in lifestreaming.
- Overlay.TV – Watch it. Click it. Get it. –
Adds clickable elements to UGC Video, but its true power lies with advertisers.
- Pink Tentacle –
One of several emerging Okatu blogs that I’m beginning to take interest in.
This particular site features technology in its more bizarre forms.
- definr – incredibly fast dictionary –
Cool little tool that defines words as you type them. Cute logo.
4096 Color Wheel Version 2.1– link removed due to spamming
Yes it’s a colourwheel, but it’s a particularly attractive one. Will be used to implement changes on DigitalCortex eventually.
- 50 websites you’ll wonder how you lived without | Curious? Read –
Great list of Web 2.0/3.0 apps that, within minutes of finding this, changed my connected life forever. Curious? Indeed I am.