- At home, blasting out tracks on my Sonos S5
- At work, where social features & discovery apps help me find new stuff
- On my mobile, where offline playlists provide the backdrop to my travel
- Play whatever music you want
- Star the tracks you particularly love
- These self-populate a ‘Starred Tracks’ playlist
- Set this playlist to ‘Available Offline’ and they’ll download automatically
- Carry on jamming, removing stars from any tracks if they get boring
- After a period of time, move all starred tracks into playlist of their own
- Release this playlist to the public to critical acclaim!
- Repeat steps 1-7 with a blank slate
Update: We found her!
I’ll update this blog post when we find her. In the meantime, please tweet, Facebook and G+ this blog post to anybody in your network that lives in the Cambridgeshire/Norfolk area.