Skip to content
Love is a drug.
Love is good for your health.
Love is big business.
- keywords (i.e. I mention ‘books’ a lot on my blog)
- frequency of keywords (I mention books a LOT)
- moods (i.e., I complain a lot, especially in the mornings)
- thought patterns (i.e. I can get overexcited and Tweet a lot)
- sentence structure, grammar (i.e. I’m an informal writer, but I don’t use three exclamation marks in a paragraph and I don’t write LOL.)
- film/TV/music preferences (Lovefilm, Spotify etc.)
- interests (browsing history)
- food and household purchases (Tesco clubcard)
- travelling and going-out habits (Oyster card)
- sociability (activity levels on social networks)
- relationship history (on social networks)
Marriage, sex and robots.
Love is a meme.
If music be the food of love, play on.
5.Stem Cell Researcher
6.Custom Implant Organ Designer
9.Home Health Care Aide
11.Medical Records Administrator
SCIENCE and ENGINEERING
14.Space Tour Guide
18.Energy Resources Engineer
20.Biorefinery Plant Manager
23.Seed Production Technician
26.Organic Food Producer
28.Waste Management Consultant
30.LEED Certified Architect
31.Renewable Energy Technician
33.Sustainable Urban Planner
35.Ecotourism Travel Guide
36.Wind Turbine Technician
37.Cyber Security Specialist
38.Media Search Consultant
41.Distance Education Consultant
42.Site Acceleration Engineer
43.Computer Forensics Analyst
44.Quality Assurance Engineer
45.Cloud Computing Engineer
46.Internet Crack Team Volunteer
47.Integrated Digital Media Specialist
48.Casual Game Developer
49.Mobile Application Developer
54.Regulatory Compliance Officer
55.Small Business Owner
59.Quantitative Finance Analyst
60.Virtual Services Worker